Daily Filing has various professional agents who are trained and skilled in company registration. They can easily handle any issue or task involved in company incorporation. If you are new to the company registration process, then it is advised to take help of someone experienced.
Not only they know the steps ahead but also this shifts the liability on them. This way you can play safe and get your task completed by professionals. For Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur, you can always trust Daily Filing and we assure satisfactory service and expert advisory.
From choosing company name, to structuring departments of the company, to registration, and Tax consultancy as well, Daily Filing can handle all legal tasks for you. This way you can focus on other much important factors while we handle the paperwork and other legal works for you.
There are four popular types of business structures in india namely:
Different types of business structure in india
Lets see a brief difference among these business models for better understanding of each.
|Company Type||Ideology||Tax Benefits||Legalities involved|
|Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)||Low investment business which are generally service-oriented||Benefits on Depreciation only||Business tax returns|
|One Person Company (OPC)||Company run by single person or owner||Higher benefits on depreciation|
Tax Holiday for the first 3 years
No tax on dividends
|Business tax returns|
Limited ROC compliance
|Private Limited Company (Pvt Ltd)||Businesses that have limited owners but could have huge turnover||Higher benefits on depreciation|
Tax Holiday for the first 3 years
|Business tax returns|
Mandatory Company Audits
|Public Limited Company||Companies which are publicly listed and can have multiple shareholders and huge turnover.||Treated as a tax resident of india eligible for Income Tax Act, 1961||Business tax returns|
So as you can notice that multiple things vary depending on your business model, it becomes important to choose your business structure carefully. Here is a list of several things which vary with business structure:
Daily Filing offers company incorporation services in Jaipur who can help you throughout the process of registration of a private limited company for beginners or businessmen.
Advantages of company formation
Why should you form a company in the first place?
Since Jaipur is ranked high among the most emerging global outsourcing cities in India, scope of doing business here is pretty beneficial. And if you have any business partners then opening a company has several advantages over doing uncategorized business. Here are some merits of company incorporation in Jaipur:
Documents required for company registration
Since most of the process of company registration in Jaipur is an online process, you will require scanned copies of most of you documents for uploading on the website. Make sure the documents are valid, authentic and readable to eliminate any chances of disapproval. Here is a list of documents that will be required before the company registration process begins.
Requirements or Things-to-know before company formation
If you are also willing to start and register a company, there are a few things that you should know before. Take them as requirements for Private Limited company registration in Jaipur.
- Starting off with the members, there has to be at least 2 members or share holders inorder to start a private limited company. And as mentioned earlier, there could be up to 200 members and individual member has to be at least 18 years of age.
- Similarly, the company will need minimum 2 directors to manage and conducts the company affairs. There can be a maximum of 15 directors in a private limited company, however at least 1 of them has to be a permanent resident on India.
- Process of Private Limited Company Registration in Jaipur can be mostly completed online with least paperwork and the entire process can be completed in less than 2 weeks. Moreover, one can manage various features and operations such as adding new directors or ESOP allotment etc. flexibly through internet itself.
- And the best part is that you don’t need huge sum of capital for company incorporation in Jaipur as after the Companies Amendment Act 2017, you can form a company with capital as low as 2 rupees easily.
- Minimum 2 members or shareholders
- Minimum 2 directors (at least 1 be permanent Indian resident)
- Minimum capital required: 2 rupees
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for all directors
Basic steps involved in company registration process
During the company registration process, you will be requiring most of the documents mentioned above.
- Application for approval of name of the company
An applicant is required to provide2 different name options for the proposed company. The name should be unique and probably suggestive of company’s business or services. Furthermore, the name should end with “Private Limited”.
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) generationAs soon as name approval process is completed, the directors of the company should apply for the digital signature certificate (DSC) which is important to confirm the authenticity of the documents submitted online. If any director already has DSC, then they can skip to the next step after providing the available DSC.
- Submit MOA, AOA and SPICE+ formsIn the next step, you will be required to submit SPICE+ form for incorporation application. Along with this, one also has to submit MOA and AOA and AGILE forms for approval. If you are unsure of what these forms are or need help in gathering them, then daily filing agents can help you with that. Being the best choice for company registration in Jaipur, you can expect quality service and reliable advisory.
It could take up to 3 to 5 days to get incorporation certificate generated once the final submission is done. Incorporation certificate is the ultimate document which ensures that the company is registered and you will receive professional tax registration certificate, EPFO, TAN and other certificates simultaneously after this.
Daily Filing has a great team of company registration consultants in Jaipur who can work with all sorts of businesses and startups. Our expertise on Indian market is beyond comparison and can offer advisory on any legal or financial aspect related to businesses including taxes and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Daily Filing (FAQ's)
Inorder to register a company in india, you need to submit an application to the MInistry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). This can be done either offline or online through MCA’s web portal as well.
You can register an online private limited company through the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) portal online. If you are ready with all the required documents, this process can be completed in less than 2 weeks and can be completed digitally entirely.
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) are necessary for registering a private limited company in india.
Both. You can complete the company registration process either offline or online. You need to visit the MCA website or portal to register a company online. This will require uploading scanned documents and verifying through OTP and other means. Once your company is successfully registered, you will receive an incorporation certificate which marks the completion of process.
Yes, minimum 2 directors are necessary for a Pvt Ltd company registration in india. Moreover, at least one of them has to be a resident of india.
For a private Limited company, a minimum of 2 members or shareholders are required to register successfully.
Company registration process may take anywhere between 10 to 15 days if you have all required documents ready. The process has several verifications involved which requires time.