GST Consultant in jaipur
What is GST and why do businesses need to register for GST?
With online company incorporation, GST registration, trademark licencing, income tax return filing, and FSSAI, Daily Filing is the best business establishment service provider in India..
Advantages of company formation
Benefits of GST tax scheme for Businesses
Daily Filing is a renowned GST Registration firm in Jaipur adorned with a team of highly professional and well-equipped agents with the core technical knowledge and competence to serve businesses of all sizes.
Jaipur being the capital of Rajasthan serves as a nodal point for businesses hence the majority of the businesses wish to leverage on this strategic advantage to become successful by starting new businesses in and around Jaipur.
However, incorporating any business in India involves an array of tedious and cumbersome processes which is where a GST Registration company like Daily Filing comes as a savior for helping out the business with the legal and technical process
GST Consultant in jaipur
Services of a GST consultant
How to register for gst?
Other than this, you will be required to provide information such as the principal place of business, additional business places, details of goods and services dealt by the company, etc.
Daily Filing has an experienced team of experts trained in GST registration having a great reputation as GST consultant in Jaipur, who can help you in this and several such business-related processes and consultancy.
At the end of the process, an Application Reference Number or ARN will be generated. This will be received on your registered email and mobile number and will be used to track the application status in the future.
You should know that the required documents and information may vary according to your business model and size such as Pvt or Pvt Ltd etc.
Documents required for GST Registration
Do you need to apply for GST?
Frequently Asked Questions
Daily Filing (FAQ's)
● Go to the online GST portal and generate a Temporary Registration Number (TRN).
● Verify through and OTP
● Use TRN for logging in and start with GST registration
● Submit your business and promoter details
● Submit Authorised Signatory Information
● Fill in other required fields and get your application verified
● On successful completion, you will receive Application Reference Number on your registered email.
● Businesses with turnover above Rs. 40 Lakhs*
● Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law
● Every e-commerce aggregator
● Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
● Agents of any supplier and Input service distributor
● Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
● Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
● Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India
Any individual has to register for GST if he engages in any economic activity which includes trades and commerce. Unless and until you dont carry on any business, you need not to register for gst.
GST registration can be done for free online from the web portal.
A GST number is generated only when you register for gst with your business details. And GST registration is totally free of cost.
Yes, gst applies to all businesses which engages in trade or commerce and contributes to the economy of the country. This includes freelancers, service providers, small startups etc. as well.
GST registration can take anywhere between 5 to 7 days, provided you have all the required documents ready at the time of submission and have provided all information carefully.