MSME represents Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. The MSMEs are key supporters of the financial advancement of the nation. The MSMEs spread practically 95% of industrial units, 50% of exports, and 45% of employment. Deciding on MSME enrollment is certainly not a legal order; be that as it may, it is prudent to acquire the advantages of the Mirco, Small, and Medium Enterprises Act. The activity of MSME began working in 2006 to establish a serious climate and urge independent companies to guarantee a rapid turn of events and lift the economy.
Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Aadhaar card
- Property paper
- Rent agreement
- Cancelled cheque
- Partnership deed (for partnership firms)
- Memorandum of Association (for companies)
- Articles of Association (for companies).
- The social category of the applicant (General, SC, ST or OBC)
- The physical ability of the applicant (disabled or not).
Some additional documents required for the registration are as follows.
- Business address proof: Self-own property: allotment letter, property tax slip, possession letter, Rented property: rent receipts and NOC from the property owner.
- Company registration proof: Photocopy of sale bill, Photocopy of purchase bill (of raw material), License and purchase bills for machinery
- Photocopy of an industrial license: Bills of purchasing machinery and installations.