The state can more easily identify indirect taxpayers and guarantee tax compliance across the economy thanks to GST registration. Any business organisation that wishes to collect taxes on behalf of the government and/or claim input tax credit for taxes paid on imported goods must register under the GST law in order to receive a special number from the appropriate tax authorities.
A business owner who conducts business in many states must file separate GST registrations in each of those states. For instance, a pharmaceutical business selling in both Telangana and Kerala must register for distinct GST numbers in each state.
Documents Needed to Register for GST as a Proprietorship
In actuality, a substantial amount of documentation would be needed for GST registration. The required documents include a PAN card, bank account statements, two passport-sized photos, an AADHAR card, and proof of address. Depending on the sort of registration you want to receive, you might need to supply extra evidence in addition to these basic ones.
Information Needed for Proprietorship GST Registration
Ten tabs will appear during GST registration, with the highlighted ones needing to be filled out and saved.
1. Give your trade name and the tax jurisdiction in your business details.
2. Proprietor Details: Give the owner’s name, address, and contact information. You can also include a picture of the owner. Select Save, then click the Next Tab button to proceed.
3. Authorized Signatory: Declare the owner as an authorised signatory, as is customary in sole proprietorship businesses. When you click save and move to the next tab, the information from the second tab will automatically copy to the third tab.
4. Principal place of Business: Choose the type of activity that will be carried out at the aforementioned address and submit the business address together with an electricity bill as confirmation of both ownership and address. To continue, click Save.
5. Goods and Services: Choose the HNS code for the products or SAC code for the services that are appropriate for your company. To continue, click Save.
6. Aadhar Authentication: This is a brand-new tab that was just added. If “Would you wish to opt for Aadhaar authentication of Promoters/ Partners, Authorized Signatories?” is presented to you, select “Yes.” to have the registration approved as soon as possible.
7. Verification: Click the verification box there, choose the authorised signatory, enter the “Place,” click “Submit with EVC,” enter the EVC Code that was issued to your email and cellphone number, and then click “Submit.”
Documents Needed for Rajasthan Partnership Firm GST Registration:
- Copy of Partnership Firm’s PAN Card
- A partnership firm’s registration certificate or partnership deed
- PAN Card Copy of Partners
- Aadhar Card Copy of
- Partners Photo of Partners
- Bank Statement with IFSC Code or Cancelled Cheque Copy of Partnership firm Bank Account
- Electricity Bill and Rent Agreement copy, if the property is on Rent for Firm Office Address.
- Resolution for Authorisation Person in case of Firm (We will Provide you for signing
Learn How to Register Your Proprietorship for GST
Online GST registration requires a number of laborious and challenging steps. The type of GST that qualifies applicants must choose, followed by the number of states in which they must register.
To ensure that the GST registration process runs quickly and without any unneeded delays, we advise that you get professional guidance from the dailyfiling experts.